Thursday, December 31, 2009

December 29th

We opened Tuesday with some pretending about trains, cars, buses, airplanes, skateboards, and hot air balloons, and taking this tin of popcorn to Aunt Kristi's house. (Side note: tonight the entire tub of popcorn spilled on Kate and all over the floor when she curiously peaked inside as it sat on a chair above her. All one can do is laugh and get out Ethan's race car broom--see December 28th).
Ethan had the idea that we should bake cookies, and he did a great job at rolling out the dough (someone has taught this kid well, and it wasn't me--I think this was the first time that I actually made sugar cookies with him).

Grandma and Grandpa were back in town today, and they came over for dinner:

Here are our beautiful cookies. I love those colors. Ethan decorated the cookie in the lower left corner all by himself! NO help from me. Pretty impressive.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: