Last Sunday was another lovely day.
After church (or was it before church?), we had some popcorn and drew on the windows with our new window crayons:
After church (or was it before church?), we had some popcorn and drew on the windows with our new window crayons:
In case I had nothing better to take a picture of, I snapped a few pictures of our tree:
Kate and Ethan and I wrestled (notice Kate's cute, cute, cute Christmas dress):
Kate had a hard time waiting to go outside (while Ethan and I finished getting our winter clothes on). I'm not sure if she was just couldn't wait to go outside or if she didn't like her new snow suit. What do you think?
Once we were outside, Kate LOVED watching Ethan and I march around and make a snowman. It did not seem to matter anymore that her new snowsuit does not allow her much mobility. Ethan loved playing outside too.
He loves to stop, drop, and make a snow angel (and he let me take his picture of his snow angel and our snowman):
We stared up at the sky, and then we took our picture. . . .
. . .and Ethan told me to take a picture of the sky too (which I thought was a rather nice idea)
No comments:
Post a Comment