Monday, December 07, 2009

December 5th (by Ethan)

Saturday my friend Jonah came over to our house. I got to practice taking turns with him and saying sorry, and my mom and dad got to practice helping me understand why I can't hit, push, and yell at my friends.

Here we are playing playdough while our parents watched a Christmas movie:


My Grandma Choo-Choo sent me this pillow case. Santa brought it to her house so she could mail it to me.

First, the elves made the pillowcase (my sister got one too), then Santa drove it to Grandma's house in his car, which is white, just like ours.

Then Grandma put the pillowcases in the mailbox and the mailman brought them to us. Grandma lives far, far away.


(Side note: This is the story Ethan told me about the pillowcases before he went to sleep. They are very, very cute and even though it's a great story, I want to clarify that my mom made these for the kids--not the elves.)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: