Kate loved getting to know her little cousin, Monet, who is now 5 months old. Kate was so precious with her, saying, "Baby" and patting her head and arm softly. I think she only tried to poke her eye once or twice.
Monet has more hair than Kate, so naturally it is a bit more wild in the mornings:
(That's Monet's daddy, Tim's brother, holding these two little lovebugs.)
Look how precious these girls look with Angela!
Sadly, I was unable to hold sweet Monet during her visit, as I was nursing a bad cold. Kate, on the other hand, got to bond with her Aunt Angela, and she followed her around and begged Angela to hold her. It was totally adorable. Kate and Monet will be dear cousins, playing dollies (or trucks, if they prefer) and sharing secrets as they grow older.


1 comment:
Over the Thanksgiving/Christmas weekend, I kept thinking the same thing, how neat it's going to be to see our kids grow up together. Kate and Monet were so sweet together. Already they have formed a bond. I can't wait to see them grow closer as they get older.
Aunty Angela
P.S. I miss holding Kate. What a sweetie!
Post a Comment