We're going to be seeing a lot of pictures of Kate reading books in the near future. She has LOVED her books lately. She chits and chats and "reads" to us for quite a while, and sometimes when she's off playing on her own, I get a little worried, thinking she might be playing in the toilet or using 200 tissues to blow her nose, or perhaps coloring her face and the walls, but usually I just find her browsing through a box of books, and I'm super happy that she's starting to occupy herself now. . . .
On this particular night, Ethan and I felt like getting creative, because there are only so many things that we do in this family, and most of them have already been featured this month in our Daily December photos. So to not bore you, staged this hilarious photo:
We needed glasses, of course, and Ethan is reading next month's book club book:
And Kate couldn't let me get away with wearing her sunglasses without her, nor could I read a good book like The Very Hungry Caterpillar without her, either. . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment