Saturday night after we opened all our Christmas gifts for this side of the family, we realized how nice it is to have all that part of our Christmas shopping done for the season. I still have to write Christmas cards and shop for everyone else, but one part is done. (I can say that because Gabe and Karen probably are thinking the same thing. . . does this make things easier for enjoying the holiday season?)
Ethan has had some busy days recently. His birthday was a week ago, then Thanksgiving, and then Jesus' birthday (one month early). That's a lot of celebratin'!
Ethan got the coolest remote control car from Grandpa:
He got an awesome obstacle course from Aunt Kristi:
The obstacle course soon turned into a fancy drum set:
And I had a good time hanging out with my little boy at our Christmas party for Tim's family:

No comments:
Post a Comment