"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Tuesday, December 22, 2009
December 19th
Ethan and I made these ornaments to commemorate Christmas 2009:
Kate has moved up to the big people table (here Ethan is drinking delicious hot chocolate while Kate ponders her new seating assignment/privilege):
Kate climbed into her chair to read a few more books:
Ethan dies laughing at the car chase at the end of The Star of Christmas Veggietales movie:
I've had fun catching up on your blog with your 'Daily Decembers'. What a great idea to journal about this time of the year....especially when the kids are young and it is still so magical. :) I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
2 comments:
I've had fun catching up on your blog with your 'Daily Decembers'. What a great idea to journal about this time of the year....especially when the kids are young and it is still so magical. :)
I hope you guys have a very Merry Christmas!
Post a Comment