If I had a camera with me today. . .
If I had a camera, you would see a picture of Kate sitting on a chair next to me at the restaurant, wearing Ethan's khakis, and only a bib, munching on a cob of corn and grinning widely in between each bite. (She spilled a large glass of water all over us early during our meal, so we had to improvise with the only clothes I could find in the diaper bag. . . left over from Ethan's potty-training days.)
You also would see Ethan accompanying me on a shopping date, running with me, and finally collapsing in exhaustion in the shopping cart, barely keeping his eyes open, at the early hour of 7 o'clock. (Along the way he would pass people in the mall and say, "Scuse ee", and then tell me "I said scuse ee, Mom." (excuse me).) Great job, Ethan.
1 comment:
It is never to early to have good manners.
Post a Comment