Friday, July 23, 2010

Ice Cream


Kate takes after me in that she loves to sit down with a dish of ice cream and enjoy every last drop.
K


f
When we were at my parents' house last weekend, the kids and I "surprised" my parents with a trip to Farr's Ice Cream one night.  I got the kids their usual:  Ethan a scoop of Orange Dreamsicle on a cone, Kate a scoop of Lime Ricky in a cup.

However, Kate was not happy with what she got, and apparently it's because she either wanted her ice cream in a cone, or she wanted the kind of chocolatey ice cream I had.

My dad was trying to be a nice grandpa, so he dug up some change and went to get Kate a cone of her own.  When he brought it to her and we scooped some of her ice cream into it, she got even more angry, scrunched up the cone, and threw it on the ground.

After that she felt much better.

Dear Kate, I can't wait to tease you about the time we went out for ice cream with Grandma and Grandpa Choo-choo and you threw your ice cream cone on the ground.  Being "two" is fun, isn't it?
Love, Your Mom 
Posted by Picasa

No comments: