Saturday, July 24, 2010

High School Friends

It was a hot day. There we were at a really amazing park, but all of us were just sitting in the only shade we could find.

I'm posting these pics out of order, too, because my friend Jamie just posted very similar ones of her recent reunion with Spring and Heather.
I went to visit my parents last weekend, and on my way out of town, my good friends from high school, Spring and Heather, were able to meet me at a park so our kids could play and we could try to catch up.

We have 11 kids among the three of us. Here are some of the 11:
Heather's littlest girl (Ashlyn) is 6 months old, and Spring's little boy (Devin) is a little over a year. Kate did not want me to hold her (which was a first):
I think this is the whole group (there might be an extra kid in there somewhere):
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Spring said...

Between the 3 of us it looks like we populated the whole park! It was great to see you.