Sunday, March 28, 2010

Baby Giveaway on The Artists' House

Are you having a baby soon or know someone who is?

Check out my brother and sister-in-law's blog.  You have a good chance of winning a cute nursing cover, a screen-printed onesie, and organic baby legs.  

These would make excellent gifts if you don't plan on having your own baby in the near future.

Plus there are lots of other things featured on their site, like organic gardening, crafts, sewing, pottery, jewelry, and much more!

www.theartistshouse.blogspot.com  .

1 comment:

Angela Flicker: The Art of Making a House a Home in Utah said...

You're so sweet!

I'm glad you liked your bag and pillow. I too thought that pillow would look perfect in the blue room. Sorry I forgot to call you on your bday. I hope the little gift makes up for it :)

Can't wait to see you in a few days.