Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Ethan's First Yurt Trip

Tim and his dad took Ethan on his first yurt trip this past weekend. I wasn't there, so I guess Tim should be writing this post, but here are some of the highlights, as far as I can tell. . . .

Ethan sleeping on the way to the yurt. It took about 2 hours (but normally takes an hour. . . pulling the sleigh slow's them down). . . .

Tim, "the doctor guy" (as Ethan called him), Ethan, Grandpa, Darin, and Paul (Darin and Paul only stayed for a few minutes, then headed back home. . . Paul might be a bit young for an overnighter, but he'll be yurting with the big boys in no time). . . .

A feisty game of UNO before bedtime. . . .

Ethan playing with the headlamp (isn't it hilarious how it pushes down on his eyes?). . .
Posted by Picasa

No comments: