"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Sunday, March 07, 2010
A Mind of Her Own
My adorable daughter is getting a mind of her own. She rode her bike all around our driveway, and up the sidewalk to the third house up the street with no help. It started raining, and you should have seen her when I had to bring her inside (she was not happy).
And when I get her dressed in the morning she is quite vocal about what she feels like wearing. No. . . . No. . . . . No. . . . . Yeeeeaaaah. (Head nod.)
Tonight I took the kids to the store to get a few new outfits for them, since spring is on its way, and both the kids have outgrown many clothes lately. Kate loved walking around the kids' clothes area at Walmart, but pretty soon I found her walking all the way to the grocery department. She would have walked all the way home had I let her. She won't even sit in the cart these, unless we're at Costco and Ethan is sitting right next to her in those big carts. I'll get her trained again. . . she just has to enjoy her new-found freedom.
She's getting big!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I think I may have mentioned this before, but we have one of those bikes, too. Love it!
She is so cute how she wants to walk everywhere. Hooray for Spring being on its way!
Post a Comment