"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Wow, you've really been working hard! All the rooms look great. Good luck! I hope it's a quick sell for you!Can't wait to see you next weekend. P.S. I gave Karen and Gabe a few things to pass your way. A belated Bday gift, your bag, and a few borrowed items from Kate.
Post a Comment
1 comment:
Wow, you've really been working hard! All the rooms look great. Good luck! I hope it's a quick sell for you!
Can't wait to see you next weekend.
P.S. I gave Karen and Gabe a few things to pass your way. A belated Bday gift, your bag, and a few borrowed items from Kate.
Post a Comment