Monday, March 22, 2010

Staging: The Kids' Bedrooms

We've been working like crazy to get our house ready to sell. It has meant some late nights, some incredible help from the kids, taking a day off of work, babysitting from grandparents, and prayers for efficiency and patience.  Tim has been awesome and I have to admit that I've enjoyed getting everything organized, de-cluttered, and camera ready.

Thankfully, I had sorted through all the toys in the fall, so organizing the kids' stuff wasn't too bad. We did pack up a few things and put some boxes in storage, but I still feel like we have plenty of room for toys and an easy way to keep them organized.



Before, the closets were full of boxes of baby clothes. This morning we played hide and seek in here:

Kate's room usually looks pretty good, so it didn't take much to fix this up.

Another organized closet!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: