Wednesday, December 31, 2008

December 29th

We spent a lot of time driving to get to our skiing destination in the Tetons. Lots of snow was falling when we started off, and it was practically lunch time.

We all bundled up and headed on our way. . . .

Somehow we didn't make it onto the "easy" trail. Often x-country skiing seems fine on the way up, but on the way down the turns and hills are much more difficult than expected. I was carrying Kate and Tim carried Ethan. I did a pretty good job, but I think we decided we need to take it easy when we have the kids with us. Ethan can get cold (especially when we stick his feet in the snow as seen in this photo taken during our lunch break). . . .

Kate seems to enjoy skiing when she's awake. When she's asleep she's pretty floppy. . .

We spent the rest of the day letting the kids rest in the car and getting an early dinner in Jackson, and then returning on our long car ride back to our free lodging.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: