"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Monday, December 22, 2008
Sears Portraits
We had these taken right before Thanksgiving. Ethan takes his role as big brother very seriously; Kate welcomes a chance to smile at anyone who will smile back.
These pictures are really cute!! You are welcome for the blanket. Yup, I made it. I'm about 6 months or so behind on acknowledging births, and now I'm all caught up (and somehow managed to resist the urge to horde the cute blankets).
Sleep training is actually going pretty quickly this time around. We only spent 3 nights on the floor. Now we just have to walk down the hall for hugs and tucking him back in 2X in the wee hours. There's still a fit at bedtime, but its getting shorter.
1 comment:
These pictures are really cute!!
You are welcome for the blanket. Yup, I made it. I'm about 6 months or so behind on acknowledging births, and now I'm all caught up (and somehow managed to resist the urge to horde the cute blankets).
Sleep training is actually going pretty quickly this time around. We only spent 3 nights on the floor. Now we just have to walk down the hall for hugs and tucking him back in 2X in the wee hours. There's still a fit at bedtime, but its getting shorter.
Post a Comment