Monday, December 01, 2008

Getting ready for Christmas/Daily December

This year I am excited to decorate for Christmas. Yesterday Tim put up Christmas lights. Ethan was curious when he saw our neighbors' trees with lights in them. We have been explaining that the Christmas lights help us remember that Jesus is the Light of the World and they remind us that Jesus will always be there to help us and the lights also remind us of the star that shined over Jesus when he was born.

Yesterday we also got out our manger set and we talked about the Christmas story. (I don't know what Ethan is doing in this picture. . . )
Kate's getting excited for Christmas too. . .

The weather has actually been decent enough to go for walks yesterday and today and enjoy some time at the park. . .

I've seen some blogs are posting pictures for every day of December so they can remember what their children's lives were like at this particular time in their lives. . . so be looking for daily pictures of my best little kids in the world . . . .

Posted by Picasa

No comments: