The first hour when I come home from school is by far the craziest time of the day. Ethan and I have to eat, Kate wants to be held, I have to pump, and then Ethan and I read stories so he can take his nap.
I'm finally starting to get a system down (it helps that Kate is getting older and isn't quite so needy).
Today when I got home, Ethan was eating chicken noodle soup and yogurt. Here's his mustache.

Kate likes to take her nap in her carseat with her soft blankies touching her face. . . .
I'm finally starting to get a system down (it helps that Kate is getting older and isn't quite so needy).
Today when I got home, Ethan was eating chicken noodle soup and yogurt. Here's his mustache.
Kate likes to take her nap in her carseat with her soft blankies touching her face. . . .
Once I have the kids settled, then I can catch up on emails, reading, grading and planning for school, and working out. My exercise method of choice right now is Wii Fit, but really I'm just focusing on anything that will keep me active. . . yoga, walking, treadmill running, tai-bo, or whatever else I can think of.

1 comment:
The hour just before Andy comes home, when I am trying to cook dinner, is always the craziest at our house. It's like the kids start a mini-revolt.
I love the picture of Kate asleep...so sweet!
Post a Comment