Monday, July 23, 2007

Time on the lake

One exciting thing we did was to rent a boat for the afternoon while we were at Bear Lake. I've never been one to spend much time on water, so this was a new adventure for me. I was a little nervous, so I was glad to see that Ethan could wear his life jacket in case something happened.


Ethan wasn't too sure what to think of his jacket. But he did take a nap with it on.


Tim was a great driver. I think water can be such a dangerous thing. Just about anyone can drive a boat, and who knows how careful everyone else on the water is, or is not. Tim did really well, though, and I became more comfortable as time passed.


We got to play on the tube for a while, and later I even got to water ski. My first time ever and I was able to do it, after several tries. We had a great afternoon!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Jamie said...

How fun! I haven't been to Bear Lake for years. Camping in the West is so different from camping in the East.
Great job on water skiing! Oh, and the sand in the diaper, isn't it crazy how that sand gets everywhere?? I think every parent has learned the hard way with those swimming diapers.