
Ethan was a good traveler for the whole trip, but on the way home, we spent longer stretches in the car than on the way to SD. Here is one of the stops we made to give him a stretch from his carseat. We also had to break down and have one of us ride in the back seat every now and then to help keep him occupied, quiet, and happy.

Here we have what Tim's family has named the Taj Mahal. It is a wonderful tent--you can even stand up inside. I've had many good memories in this tent. Before Tim and I started dating, my friends and I borrowed it from Gabe and Karen for a spring break trip to Zion National Park. Now I get to share it with my hubby and a kid in a playpen. Times have changed, but the memories are just as great.

This is the only stop we took on our way through Yellowstone. The rest of the time, Ethan was sleeping and we had to take advantage of that. I've been to Yellowstone a lot, but this particular trip reminded me of my senior trip with my high school friends. My friend Heather's parents, who already had 6 kids of their own, were generous enough to take time from their lives to take about 12 of us camping for something like five days in Yellowstone. That was pretty cool of them. Brave souls that really cared about us. Remember that, girls?


No comments:
Post a Comment