"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Saturday, July 07, 2007
Fun, Food, Family, Friends, Fireworks, and Freedom on the Fourth
I wish I had pictures of this, but I don't. On Wednesday, we had 23 of our closest friends over to our house for a July 4th party. Our house is close to the fairgrounds, where we have a huge fireworks show every year. So we invited a bunch of friends from our church, including our new pastor and his family. It was so much fun. We had great food--some of the best desserts ever--and played croquet, badminton, and just enjoyed talking.
Labels:
Holidays
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I remember that first night away from Harrison. It was so nice to have some one-on-one time with Andy, but it took my a while to get out of "Mommy Mode" and to know that Harrison would be OK.
I bet it was so nice to see Ethan again when you got back. :D
Post a Comment