One of the most fun things we decided to do was get some of those western pictures.

Isn't Ethan funny in his bandana and diaper combo?

Look how sad Tim is!
Woman and baby rescue man from the slammer!

When we were choosing our clothes, the lady asked if I wanted to be a floozy or have more of a "going-to-town" as a proper lady look. Of course, I wanted to be going to town, but to be sure, I checked with Tim and he insisted that I be a floozy! Since it was our anniversary, I tried to be a good wife and please my husband, but it really just made me uncomfortable, so that's why I'm wearing the boa!
Isn't Ethan funny in his bandana and diaper combo?
Look how sad Tim is!
Woman and baby rescue man from the slammer!
When we were choosing our clothes, the lady asked if I wanted to be a floozy or have more of a "going-to-town" as a proper lady look. Of course, I wanted to be going to town, but to be sure, I checked with Tim and he insisted that I be a floozy! Since it was our anniversary, I tried to be a good wife and please my husband, but it really just made me uncomfortable, so that's why I'm wearing the boa!

No comments:
Post a Comment