Thursday, October 14, 2010

Tahoe, Part 2

We were at Tahoe for my brother's wedding, and they chose this gorgeous setting. The actual ceremony was on a boat. Beforehand we hung out on the beach. You will be amazed at the pictures I have coming up.

My sister-in-law Nicole and I got pedicures the day of the wedding. I still have the cute flower on one of my toes. Anyway, Kate sat on my lap during the entire pedicure, which was only supposed to last 45 minutes, but took 90 minutes. She was pretty good, but it wasn't entirely the relaxing pedicure experience I would prefer. I don't have a picture of it, but here are Kate and me in front of the wedding boat.
Did my mom take this picture? (these are from a disposable camera, so it could have been me, although I don't think I'd cut off my own son):
Tristan, Starr, Celia:
My dad and Dan:
Posted by Picasa

No comments: