The ceremony took place in Emerald Bay in front of this rocky island. I loved it:
The reception was some of the best food I have ever eaten. I wish I had pictures, but by that point my disposable camera was gone. What I remember the most were the green table decorations and that Starr's mom had made bags of toys and candy for each child, and Kate and Ethan sat happily at the kids table. Tim and I were the furthest away from our kids, but my nephews entertained them, and for that I will be forever grateful. It was like we had our very own babysitters on vacation. Jagger and Jaric were the best.
Our whole family stayed in two condos. It was a fun experience. I was hoping to play more games, but instead one night we watched Napolean Dynamite (my brother Dave had never seen it--I think he was deployed at the time it came out, so it was fun to watch it with everyone) and another night we tried to go into town to gamble or something, and then realized that was a totally lame way to spend an evening, so we came back and went to bed.

No comments:
Post a Comment