Our office, after I removed the red plaid wallpaper border, before I repainted:
After:
I took a day off of work several weeks ago to get some painting done while the kids were at their school. It was amazing all I could get done in a day, and it felt wonderful. I woke up early and taped the office and got the rolling done before the kids woke up. Then I got them sent off to school with Tim, and moved upstairs to finish removing Kate's star wallpaper border. By 11:30 I was done with the first coat in her room. It took part of the afternoon to finish both rooms, put Kate's room back together, and by 3 o'clock I was showered and picking up the kids. It was fun to see Kate's reaction to her new room. She asked "Where'd the stars go? Are they all gone?" (I'll post her "after" pictures later.)
No comments:
Post a Comment