First of all, the Tahoe adventure will be posted in segments, since I only got a few pics on our own camera due to battery charger issues.
I had surprises wrapped up for the kids, and one of the most entertaining ones was pipe cleaner. Tim was just as entertained as the kids, or he was just willing to do anything to keep the kids happy. (Don't know if he would like me posting this picture.)
Ethan was a happy camper most of the trip. There was one point on the ride home where Kate was crying and crying with shear unhappiness and exhaustion, and all Ethan could do was yell, "QUIT CRYING, BABY KATE! YOU'RE HURTING MY EARS!" Those were glorious times. But for the most part, we had happy kids:I had surprises wrapped up for the kids, and one of the most entertaining ones was pipe cleaner. Tim was just as entertained as the kids, or he was just willing to do anything to keep the kids happy. (Don't know if he would like me posting this picture.)
Our family left our town at 4:30 in the morning so we could try to get the kids to sleep a good portion of the 11-hour drive. I don't think they slept as we expected them to, but they were quiet for several of those early morning hours. The rest of my family left Utah at around 6:30 a.m. and it ended up that we met up with them in Winnemucca, Nevada. We had lunch and played at the park.
Ethan and Kate met their cousins Gwyneth and Hayden for the first time.
More pictures to come once I pick up our disposable camera prints at Wal-mart.

1 comment:
Can't wait to hear about the rest of the vacation. 11 hours in the car. Makes me scared for your upcoming trip to Texas.
Post a Comment