"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Sunday, June 13, 2010
Pigtails
A highlight of the spring has been that Kate's hair is now long enough for pigtails.
She sits so nicely in our bathroom and watches as I comb and twist and curl and spray.
I agree, the pigtails do make Cate cuter... didn't know that was possible. When I do Monet's hair, she does this new thing where she shakes her head all crazy like she's saying no. I can barely get a pony in at all. She prefers it down but I hate how it gets in her eyes. Hopefully soon she'll let me start doing fun stuff with it, until then, we totally get the "crazy hair", lol.
1 comment:
I agree, the pigtails do make Cate cuter... didn't know that was possible. When I do Monet's hair, she does this new thing where she shakes her head all crazy like she's saying no. I can barely get a pony in at all. She prefers it down but I hate how it gets in her eyes. Hopefully soon she'll let me start doing fun stuff with it, until then, we totally get the "crazy hair", lol.
Post a Comment