Saturday, June 12, 2010

Mother's Day: Grandma and Grandpa Choo-Choo

For Mother's Day, we visited my parents in Utah. As I look at these pictures, I was thinking that these don't really represent what Kate is really like (smily and a real ham). Then I remembered. . . . this is when she was sick for a good 7 or 8 days with the stomach flu. When we headed to my parents, we thought she was getting better, but she ended up being completely lethargic and having an upset stomach for the entire weekend plus three or four more days.
Kate is now big enough to enjoy Grandpa's trains:
Another example of my mom's superior picture-taking skills (notice the finger in the bottom left corner--ha ha ha):
Ethan loves playing at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He behaved better than ever!




Mother's Day is a little stressful, I have to admit.  I don't know why, exactly, but I was kind of glad when the day was over.  We had a great trip to my parents' house, and we enjoyed dinner with Tim's mom and dad, so I am thankful for a great family and the efforts of Tim and the kids to make it a special day.  :)
Posted by Picasa

No comments: