We have been spending just about every possible minute outside. Every sunny day is a blessing. . . it just feels so good to be outside.
Ethan loves to pretend. Here he is imagining he is a fireman or something.
One weekend we knew we were showing our house on Saturday morning, and then again on Sunday evening, so we made every possible effort to eat every meal outside. . . even breakfast. Ethan loves to pretend. Here he is imagining he is a fireman or something.
The sandbox is one of the best toys we have right now. For a while, I was leary of letting the kids play in it too much because I didn't want sand all over my house, but I have found that the 30 or more minutes that they both can play together, relatively unsupervised and not needing any attention, and not fighting, is absolutely worth it.
Another cute hair picture:

No comments:
Post a Comment