The theme for Kate's party was from her favorite book, Brown Bear, Brown Bear. I only had a few decorations, which I hung from ribbons on colored paper plates.
After the bbq with our parents, our other friends and favorite people came over. Here's a picture of all our pals so Kate can remember everyone who came to help her celebrate her birthday.Remember this photo from July 4, 2008? Beca, me, Tera:
Here we are, one year later!
And while we were taking this picture, I about died laughing watching the three dads trying to get the three babies to smile. So to make things fair, we took this picture. . . . .

2 comments:
What cute pictures-- perfect for her to see when she grows up!
What a fun party! I can't believe that she is already one. I love the before and after picture too. That will be such fun for Kate when she is older!
Post a Comment