This week we have had a taste of spring weather. We also bought our new camera.
Here's Kate. . . she is now 8 1/2 months old, and she was happy to see that we have a new camera. I think she has missed having her picture taken.
Ethan has loved having an opportunity to go for more walks. About four times this week we went for walks in our other double stroller. We graduated Kate to the front seat, which she loves because she can see more, as opposed to being snuggled up in her carseat like she was before. Ethan then had to move to the higher backseat, but he loves that because it is more his size and he can get in and out on his own, and even stand up if he wants to. But the real treat for both Kate and Ethan been taking walks in our jogging stroller. They both love it. Also, Ethan got a new hat and sunglasses yesterday when his daddy took him out shopping. Apparently, he is having a hard time letting go of his old hat. . . .Kate is enjoying the experience of being able to sit outside and watch everything out in the big world out there. Last night and today she sat for a long time either watching Ethan and I play ball in the backyard (she did join in after a while) or watching cars and kids go by in the front yard.
Here they are side by side. . . I'm sure I will post more pictures like this. They are really cute together.

1 comment:
Yay for warm weather and new cameras. :)
Is your double jogger one of those conversion strollers that is also a bike trailer? Does it work well for both? I had fun checking your updates!
BTW, I think it must be an oldest child thing because Harrison tends to be on the OCD side.
Post a Comment