Thursday, June 19, 2008

Staying Home with Mom (by Ethan)

Did you know that I get to stay home with my mom every day now?
I like to color and play with play dough in my room. Here Grandpa F. is watching me draw him a picture to send to him while he was on vacation (see little photo sitting in jack-in-the-box).



I am practicing another of my cheesy smiles while I eat spaghetti.




My mom and Kristi took me swimming at the big pool. There were so many people there and lots of fun pools to play in!



I love to use sidewalk chalk. Almost every day I find the chalk in the garage and my mom and I draw pictures. I also like to drink from the water bottle.




I like to read books. This book plays a song when I push the buttons. My grandma showed me how to dance to the music with my arms!




Sometimes I play in my bedroom.
My mom and I have lots of fun together!




Posted by Picasa

No comments: