Friday, June 22, 2007

A Summer Brunch

Today we did something that we've been meaning to do for a long time. We had a summer brunch. It was also a going-away party for my friend Amy. She and I had said that we should get the ladies together for a brunch--and we started saying that several years ago, and finally today we did it. It was so much fun! I really think women should get together more often just for fun.


Amy and Dana. Dana's little boy, Joel, is going to be Ethan's role model. He is such a cool kid!


This is everyone that attended--Angie, Dana, Amy, Kristi, Mandy, me, and another Amy.


Amy and I worked at camp together, went to college together several years later, I was there when she met her husband Riley (for the second time--they "went out" when they were in like 8th grade or something), we were playing canasta together when we found out Princess Diana died, and now we've worked at the same church together and her daughter Maya is Ethan's first friend. It's actually exciting to think of all the ways our lives have crossed paths over and over again. God is pretty cool like that, and it's nice to know that we'll cross paths again at one time or another.

Here's my good friend Mandy hanging out with her bud, Ethan.
Posted by Picasa