Here is Ethan on one of the rainy days last week. I didn't realize how much we liked going outside until it was so wet and cold out that we couldn't. This is when it was finally starting to dry off.
Our friends that are past the baby age passed this swing on to Ethan. He loves it!
Every day I walk around our yard with Ethan and when we get close to the swing set he gets excited, kicks his legs, and won't stop looking at his blue swing.
Ethan is at such a great age! I can plop him down on a blanket and he'll play all by himself for the longest time! He can't move around yet, so he can't get into anything or walk away. He does whatever I tell him to do. Today I set him outside in the back yard while I did the dishes. "Ethan, sit here and play with your toys!" and he does it! Will there ever be another age that is this easy?
