Yesterday Ethan had his first real photo shoot (not counting Wal-mart when he was 4 months) thanks to Grandpa Gabe. Grandma Karen, Daddy, and Mommy also helped, which of course was exhausting for everyone, except perhaps for Ethan, who seemed to hold up very well. Grandpa took over 200 pictures, which means that we got some really great shots! More of our favorites later, but for now, here are some action shots from the day.
Of course we have a soccer ball kid.
This chair was Tim's when he was little. I guess he won it in a raffle at Wendy's.

1 comment:
Kristin, Ethan is such a cute baby. How nice to have a Grandpa who can do great photo shoots like that! Do you scrapbook?
That is so funny that you guys ran the parkway on Saturday....I ran it that morning with Jens before my flight. We must have just missed you! We'll have to meet up next time.
Hey, I have been trying to email you, but it keeps coming back as undeliverable. Here is my email jamie@gibbsfam.net please drop me a line! I'd love to keep in touch!
Post a Comment