Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Weekend in Utah, April 15-17, 2011

Once again, I am behind in blogging our lives, and I am going to attempt to get caught up.

Back in April, we headed to Utah so we could be there for our nephew's/godson's confirmation on Palm Sunday (Tim had a work conference that he had to attend, so he had to stay in Idaho).

On Friday night we just had to go out for Farr's ice cream with Grandma and Grandpa.  It was a fun night with everyone happy with their ice cream selections (unlike last summer when Kate threw her ice cream on the ground because she wanted a cone not a cup or some other ridiculous request):

Happy brother and sister:
 Kate and Ethan were so cute when they got out of the shower one morning, so Ethan said I should take a picture so I could remember this moment forever:
 The kids also helped Grandma plant some flowers (Kate's tiger face):
 (Kate's sweet face):
 My nephew Jagger:
 Ethan with his cousin Tairika (this is after we made it through the extra-long marathon church service, the first service at my parents' church that I didn't have to take unruly children out--I was so thankful that they were good):
 Kate with her cousin Tristan:

Two tired kids on the way home from Utah:

1 comment:

Pulcheria said...

Of course, who can pass up a trip to Farr's?!