There were 44 finishers in the Female 30 to 39 age group and
130 finishers in the race.
Your overall finish place was 45 and your age group finish place
was 11. Your overall finish percentile was 35 while your age group
percentile was 25. Your time was 48:36.3.
This is a PR. . . improvement of over a minute! The course is my favorite w/ a few rolling hills, but mainly flat, and no repetition on the course. I have been training a lot on my treadmill, a few longer runs (5 miles) outside, and by going to my early morning workout classes.
2 comments:
Kristin,
WOW! So proud if you being the athlete, teacher, wife and great mom!
Love Dad
Wow, that's great! I actually finally started working out again too --you and Kristi's fitness is so motivating.
I hope you and the family are well. We miss you!!
Post a Comment