Friday, June 24, 2011

Nothing Better Than a Warm Friday in Spring

I love coming home on a Friday and having no worries.  Most Friday afternoons this spring I got to stay at school for a while after I got done teaching to get caught up on things and plan for the next week, then I'd pick up the kids after their nap and we'd come home and play.  One particular Friday we ordered pizza and waited outside for the delivery guy to come, then we ate outside for the first outdoor meal of the year.

Tim hurt his knee playing soccer, so it was black and blue for several weeks:
 Kate ate at her own little table (Ethan likes to eat with the big people):
 Kate covered her ears. . .
 . . . while Ethan and Daddy ground up all the branches from the bushes we pruned (notice Ethan's goggles):

No comments: