This summer while we stayed with my in-laws, Tim and I slept on a mattress on the floor and Kate slept on a mattress near our bed. I have found that she is a restless sleeper. Even now, as she sleeps in her own bedroom, we can hear her kicking and rolling around, and she often falls off her bed. Sometimes I let her just sleep on the floor, but then she rolls around so much she ends up under a dress, or with her legs flipped around and stuck under a chair.
Anyway, here are some pictures of the kids sleeping while we stayed with Gabe and Karen.
Ethan took his naps on the floor in our apartment:Anyway, here are some pictures of the kids sleeping while we stayed with Gabe and Karen.
At the time I was so amazed that Kate was actually out of her crib:

No comments:
Post a Comment