Friday, September 03, 2010

First Day of School

Kate and Ethan are going to the same "school" 3 days a week. The tiny kids are on a different campus than where I teach. Tim takes the kids in the morning and I pick them up when I am done teaching. On the first day, however, Tim had to be work early, so I had the pleasure of dropping them off. Daddy made pancakes to celebrate their first day.
Kate and Ethan were giddy while they waited for me to get ready. They played and giggled and chased each other.

I hesitate to call their daytime experience "school". For Ethan, Yes, it is pre-school. When I talked to the director about the "2-year-old" program, she reassured me that they would have a curriculum (it's a new thing there), but all I want is someone that loves her and helps her enjoy her time with some other kids. However, I have to admit that here she looks like a little school girl. Can't believe it.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Pulcheria said...

They both look grown up and SO adorable!