Tonight I headed to school to have some alone time. Sometimes I am bitter that my alone time has to double as work ('cause the work just won't get done otherwise, nor will the alone time), but lately I've been thrilled to be able to work calmly and quietly with no interruptions, and besides my week goes better when I am ahead on my grading and plans.
Before I headed off to school, I helped get the kids ready for a little snow excursion with their daddy. Tim attached the booster seat to the sled and told Ethan that this time he shouldn't sit on his sisters legs like he did last time. You can see below that Ethan wasn't sure if he wanted to wear his gloves because putting them in his pocket was working so great. (He was easily convinced to put the gloves on when I told him he'll want to throw snowballs at his daddy.)
Here's Kate saying "cheese" and Ethan being a cool dude:
Before I headed off to school, I helped get the kids ready for a little snow excursion with their daddy. Tim attached the booster seat to the sled and told Ethan that this time he shouldn't sit on his sisters legs like he did last time. You can see below that Ethan wasn't sure if he wanted to wear his gloves because putting them in his pocket was working so great. (He was easily convinced to put the gloves on when I told him he'll want to throw snowballs at his daddy.)
Here's Kate saying "cheese" and Ethan being a cool dude:
Here's Kate being happy and Ethan saying "cheese" (Tim has a fantastic smile too):
Ready to go. . . .

No comments:
Post a Comment