It's been a good weekend. Yesterday afternoon I got all my papers graded before the weekend started, and last night we went to our friends' house, came home, tucked Kate in, and Tim and I sat by the fire and read. It was very cozy. I'm reading The Help by Kathryn Stockett and I'm loving it. Ethan came home later in the evening to tell us all about his adventures watching his favorite college team play basketball. Of course he wore his basketball shirt, basketball shoes, basketball pants, and everything basketball. Currently he is passing a basketball between his legs and behind his back with his dad while I type away.
This morning I woke up before dawn and headed to school to get caught up on work. I accomplished a lot. While I was gone, Tim took the kids to the park in the new snow that had fallen overnight. Then we went to the hardware store and ate pizza for lunch. This afternoon I read more of my book while I sat cuddled up on the couch.
I've been very busy with work in the past two weeks, so my evenings have been full. Two weeks ago, Tim and I went out on a date (we've done at least a date a month since August, completing something called the Great Date Experiment, something I heard about from a friend. . . each date includes fun activities to do and questions to talk about). This was the last date of the series, and we ended up at Denny's, one of our old haunts from when we were dating. Actually, we just went there once, but I can call it a haunt because it was after he took me to the cadaver lab. ha ha

Good memories. Good times.
This morning I woke up before dawn and headed to school to get caught up on work. I accomplished a lot. While I was gone, Tim took the kids to the park in the new snow that had fallen overnight. Then we went to the hardware store and ate pizza for lunch. This afternoon I read more of my book while I sat cuddled up on the couch.
I've been very busy with work in the past two weeks, so my evenings have been full. Two weeks ago, Tim and I went out on a date (we've done at least a date a month since August, completing something called the Great Date Experiment, something I heard about from a friend. . . each date includes fun activities to do and questions to talk about). This was the last date of the series, and we ended up at Denny's, one of our old haunts from when we were dating. Actually, we just went there once, but I can call it a haunt because it was after he took me to the cadaver lab. ha ha
Good memories. Good times.

1 comment:
I think Josh and I should try that "Great Date Experiment". Sounds cool. Thanks for the inspiration. I'll keep you posted.
Post a Comment