"But those that wait upon the Lord will find new strength. They will fly high on wings like eagles. They will run and not grow weary. They will walk and not grow faint." Isaiah 40:31
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Crazy Hair Day
I laughed for ten minutes when Kate woke up with this hairstyle one Sunday afternoon:
Kate got the memo that Crazy Hair Day was happening at school that week, and she didn't want to be a minute behind the times. Anything to fit in.
Hi Kristin. I just sent you blanket instructions via facebook. Hopefully they all make sense. If not, take a peek in the book I referenced, it might help. Someday I'll post the instructions with step by step pics on my new blog, maybe when I get around to making a blanket for the Greens.
6 comments:
Was there a mirror in the crib? Is that why she's crying?
Too cute!
It makes you wonder what they do in their sleep sometimes. Gotta love the 'bedhead'!
Hi Kristin.
I just sent you blanket instructions via facebook. Hopefully they all make sense. If not, take a peek in the book I referenced, it might help. Someday I'll post the instructions with step by step pics on my new blog, maybe when I get around to making a blanket for the Greens.
Wow! That is so cute...& how I feel when I wake up =0)
I love that your first instinct is to get the camera and laugh because that is exactly what I would have done!
Thanks for posting ... I needed a good laugh! Kate's so cute!
Post a Comment