This big little girl loves to draw. She spends minutes and minutes standing at the table coloring. . . .
Standing and coloring some more. . . .
This big little girl also loves to pull 120 tissues out of the box and "blow" her nose. . . .
I didn't want to waste the tissues and couldn't stand having them sitting around our house, so I took them to school and had my students use them on their little dry erase boards. They all wondered why, exactly, my little girl liked to pull all the tissues out of the box. I don't know, exactly, "why", except that she must have thought it was exciting that as soon as she pulled one out of the box, another one appeared, over and over again, and it kept her occupied quietly for at least 10 minutes, so why not?

No comments:
Post a Comment