Wednesday, November 04, 2009

Pre-Halloween

Last week Ethan practiced wearing his bear costume for a few minutes one day. I wanted to get him excited about dressing up, since last year when the time came, he didn't really feel like wearing his bear costume and put on a fireman hat instead.

This year he was a little more excited, but I still had to do some convincing when it came down to it. Here's Ethan proudly wearing his costume:
Checking out his feet:
My favorite part of the whole week was carving the pumpkin. The kids sat on the counter (Kate colored while Ethan and I carved) and Ethan told me which shapes to make. We loved feeling the seeds in our hands. I hadn't carved a pumpkin in a long time, so this was a skill-building year. Next year I'll take a more professional approach.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: