I started off last weekend by going to dinner with my friend Tera and her little boy Paul. Then I helped myself to some TJ Maxx to find some new clothes, including cute pajamas for Kate and Ethan.
Saturday morning was my 10K fun run. . .
After the run, we went to the store to get a new carseat for Kate, then to Bajio Grill for lunch. I crashed on the couch that afternoon, and then we had our friends Molly and Jeremy over for dinner with their little boy Jonah. Ethan and Jonah loved playing on the jeep together. I love this picture because the whole night Jonah was wearing one of his cloth blocks as a hat, and Ethan was wearing his sunglasses. We had a great time with Molly and Jeremy.
Sunday we spent the morning at church. Tim convinced me that while I went to volunteer in the nursery, he should go on a bike ride and meet me at the beginning of the 11:00 service. That didn't seem like such a great idea once I was getting the kids ready all by myself before 8 a.m. while Tim slept. That wasn't in the original plan. It all worked out fine. The truth is that I got plenty of time to myself last weekend, because Sunday afternoon I got to go to school to get my work done, and it felt great.

No comments:
Post a Comment