Congratulations on finishing the Fun Run on September 19, 2009. For your records, the weather that day was windy, but fair.
There were 9 finishers in the Female 30 to 39 age group and
59 finishers in the race.
Your overall finish place was 26 and your age group finish place
was 3. Your overall finish percentile was 44 while your age group
percentile was 33. Your time was 53:24.0.
We hope to see you again next year.
Another PR! I also was fourth out of all the women in the 10K. And I kept up with the girl in a pink shirt that I just couldn't beat in the previous races. I knew that even if I couldn't beat my time today because of the wind, I'd be happy if I could stay close to the pink shirt girl. I trained with much more intentionality this time: cardio classes, toning my core, running longer distances (more than 3 miles) each week, etc.
The next running series is a trail running in October, but I'm not sure if I'm going to shoot for that yet.
1 comment:
congratulations! Don't you just love having a 'girl in the pink shirt' to keep as a focal point during a race? It always keeps me going and helps me forget about the hurt.
Great job on another pr! The trail running sounds awesome!
Post a Comment