Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Stroller Picture and Tennis

With this post, I will officially be caught up on posting pictures! Woo-hoo!

The school year is almost over, and it has been busy!!!! Now I feel I can start to get caught up on fun things that I enjoy. In a few days we are headed to visit my parents, which is always short and sweet and fast.

Here is another stroller picture. . . May 18, 2009.
Kate is over 10 months old.
Ethan is 2 1/2 years.





Daddy playing tennis, match one of the season. . .

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Spring said...

Your kids are growing up so fast. Jamie is coming for a visit in June. We are planning a girls night out and several play days for the kids. We would love it if you could make it as well. We will try and get a date for you. Jamie said between June 19th and July 3rd anytime. Let us know if there is a time that you could make it.