I can't resist taking pictures of the kids sleeping. I showed this one to Ethan on the camera the other day and he was kind of perplexed . . . How did she get this shot of me?
Ethan likes his little teddy bear and has slept with it for years, but he's actually okay if it's not around, like if we forget it at home when we go on a trip or if it's in the wash. It's so cute how he holds it when he goes to sleep.Kate likes her little snuggly friends. She has three, which makes it nice when we can't find one of them. Today two of them were MIA, and this white one looked disgusting, so we opted not to take one to church. Instead Kate had to settle for snuggling with her coat when it was time to fall asleep. I love her cute little legs.

1 comment:
I love pictures of sleeping kids. They are so sweet!
Post a Comment